Very lovely cabins on a private island. Short ferry ride from Key West and very close to the action.
Great location if you want privacy and quite but a short ride to the hustle and bustle of Duval street.
Beach front location. Could use a BBQ for cooking meals. Beds and bedding were fantastic, kitchen could be better equipped. Definitely stay again for the right price. Winds could be higher here than on the east side of KeyWest.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel
- Westin Key West
- Sunset Key
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest
- Sunset Key Guest Cottage
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West Old Town historic seaport district featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.