“Great visit, but I lost something very sentimental!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Heron House Court

You added Heron House Court to your Saves list
Heron House Court
3.0 of 5 Guest house   |   412 Frances St, Key West, FL 33040 (Formerly "Fleur De Key Guesthouse")   |
Ranked #55 of 94 Key West B&B and Inns
Richmond, Virginia
“Great visit, but I lost something very sentimental!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Can't believe I haven't thought of this before---A couple of years ago at Valentine's day, my husband and I stayed at the Heron House. We loved it, had a great weekend and even extended our stay past our original plans.
The only thing is that I lost my wedding bands during the visit. We really believe that the ring was lost out in the decking of the property.
If you visit and you happen to see it, please contact me through Trip Advisor. I am a frequent contributor and I can't seem to get my ring out of my mind and that eventually it will turn up. I hope you'll enjoy your stay at the Heron House as much as we did and I hope you find my ring!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Long Branch, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Others good reviews are true. As a frequent Keywest visitor, my fiancee and I are happy to say we found home. Close to everywhere you want to be. Breakfast included in a very relaxing environment.

Just note, no wine and cheese because they don't have a liquor license yet. Still we will return.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

The Heron House is a the place to stay if you're looking for a peaceful , comfortable environment . I really enjoyed my self there, and it felt like home . And Roman, this man is just a breath of fresh air. He really took his time to make suggestions on the different places to go since it was my first time in Key West . Thumbs up to Roman, you're are one of a kind (Claudia )

• Stayed August 2013
florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Having never stayed in a B&B before, the HHC was a perfect introduction! Roman, our host, was phenomenal: friendly, upbeat, very informative and helpful. He made us feel like he was genuinely happy to have us there. What a warm and engaging host! We hope the owners appreciate what a gem they have in Roman. The B&B is very well located in the beautiful Old Town section of Key West...easy walk to great restaurants, waterfront, Duval Street, White Street Pier etc. We didn't need a car or taxi for anything we wanted to do. Breakfast was basic: cereals, bagels, coffee, juice. No yogurt, etc. which would be a nice addition. Esthetically, there are some areas of rotting wood on exterior buildings and deck but overall, we had a fantastic time in Key West and our stay at the Heron House Court.

Room Tip: We reserved the only room left which was a 2 story suite...very roomy but only slept 2. (Would like...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The inn needs some work and updating, but the pools and host made the stay great. Roman is a wonderful host with many good tips. Just talking with him and his stories where nice, like a new friend. Thanks from my wife and I for making us feel at home. As for the Inn. Needs some TLC in some area's. The rooms need some paint and updating.

• Stayed July 2013
Royse City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Roman makes your stay wonderful at Heron House Court!! He is friendly and very helpful. All the recommendations he made were great. He takes the time to make everyone feel at home and welcome. He made reservations for everything we wanted to do. Our room was quiet and very comfortable. Christina does an excellent job keeping the room inviting and clean. The location is good. You can walk, use a bike or scooter to get anywhere. We used a scooter to get around Key West and had a blast using it. Thanks for a wonderful stay Roman. Keep up the good work and the wonderful smile.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Old Bridge, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

My Husband and I stayed at the Heron House Court and we loved everything about it. Roman… What a Host! When we arrived to the Heron House Court we were greeted by Roman. He has to be the nicest person I have ever met. He took his time giving us the grand tour, suggesting his favorite restaurants and bars, and where we should go sightseeing. You can feel the passion he has for his job and the beautiful island he calls home. My husband and I decided to rent bikes for the day and we asked Roman what he recommended. He gave us a few names, however he uses a place that will deliver the bikes to the front door and he even called and made the reservation. What a wonderful way to see the island. We had so much fun; we decided to keep them another day. We asked Roman for the number so we could call the company, but he told us he would take care of it. Every morning Roman greeted us by our first names with a smile. He really made us feel welcomed. Our room was cozy and comfortable for the amount of time we were in it. The Shower pressure was unbelievable and we miss it already! It was my husband’s first time in Key West and my 3rd time and overall this was my best trip ever and my husband new favorite place. Thank you Roman for everything you truly were the gem to the Heron House Court!

PS… We are still working on naming “our” lizard!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Heron House Court? Share your experiences!