“One of a Kind!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Coco Plum Inn Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Coco Plum Inn Bed and Breakfast
Save Saved
You added Coco Plum Inn Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
611-613-615 Whitehead, Key West, FL 33040   |
Ranked #19 of 97 Key West B&B and Inns
Buffalo, New York
“One of a Kind!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

My travels have taken me to many places, and many bed and breakfast inns. The Coco Plum Inn is my favorite, it stands out from the crowd!! You don't get stale pastries, etc, you get a menu to pick out Eggs Benedict, omelets, filled French toast, amazing Belgian waffles with whipped cream and fruit, choice of meats, home fries, the list goes on and on!!!! The rooms are clean and my shower was modern with two shower heads. I had my own private porch, and even though it is right next door to the Green Parrot bar, I never even heard the bar noises. The Coco Plum Inn is centrally located, it is easy to walk just about everywhere in Old Town. I am looking forward to returning to Key West, and staying at the Coco Plum Inn again!!

Room Tip: I have some mobility issued and they gave me the room with the fewest stairs, and it worked out perf...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

277 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Springfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My friend and I stayed at Coco Plum Inn for 5 nights. Lynn, Keith & Lou were great. We felt as though we were friends with them from the moment we meet. The location is ideal, the rooms are comfortable, clean and quiet at night. Breakfast, fabulous!! You can't go wrong staying at Coco Plum Inn, lovely place. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Hermantown, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Thanks to Lynn, Keith and Lou we had a fabulous stay! Your place is beautifull! We loved our room, the pool and the location. Thanks for letting us hang out till the Keywest Express left. You spoiled us with your delicious breakfast, too! We will be back!! : )

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My wife and I and two other couples stayed at the Coco Plum Inn for five nights. The hospitality that Lynn, Keith and Lou extended went above and beyond our expectations. The rooms are comfortable. The location is perfect! You are walking distance to everything including Fort Zachery beach. If you don't want to walk rent a bike. Yes, you are next to The Green Parrot (great bar by the way!) but as soon as you enter into the Key West style B&B you are miles away and don't hear a thing!! The breakfast is fantastic. It was wonderful to wake up in the morning from an evening full of fun to a fresh brewed cup of coffee and a breakfast made to order. I'm so happy we stayed there...way better than staying at a chain hotel!

Room Tip: Ask Lynn for excursion recommendations.....like the dinner cruise.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Lynn, Keith & Lou make you feel like you're family, no need to eat lunch after their home cooked breakfast, great king room with balcony, very relaxing, pool area perfect to relax, can't wait to go back.

There is no room service or fitness center & that's the only reason we rate it average, I'm sure if they had both services it would be outstanding.

John & Diana

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed over Easter break for a week. we were sorry to see it go. We stayed in a deluxe king, with its own porch. I was worried that we were right next door to the Green Parrot, but the first three nights we slept with the windows open. When it got too noisy we just turned on the air. Lynn, Lou and Keith were more than welcoming, breakfast was excellent and the pool was a welcome plus when we got too hot trekking around Key West. We will definately go there again. A wonderful stay.

Room Tip: We liked the King with the private porch.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Fostoria, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Coco Pulm Inn has a great location within walking distance of everything...don't worry about being next to Green Parrot you won't hear a thing...ask for room in the back. Booked a Queen with private porch and bath...small room maybe too much furniture....also a bit too busy for me....should lose the leopard print sheets but I'm sure their just trying to give it the Key West feel....bathroom shower was huge with shower heads on each end...water pressure not so great. The owner is very nice and helpful...breakfast is great! Pool stone cold...too much foilage surrounding it...our room was clean wouldn't say spotless....as I sat on the porch noticed tool shed on the side was disgusting...everything just thrown in there I did not find that the grounds were well kept...noticed trash in potted dead plants etc... Overall we had a nice stay but not so sure I would again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Coco Plum Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!