“Great Experience!!” 5 of 5 stars

305-304-3992
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: 45' Sport fish. Built for off shore, deep sea fishing trips. Also rigged for wreck and bottom fishing. Even overnight charters are available.
Litchfield, SC
“Great Experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Split the boat with a few other people, the trolling was slow but the crew kept our spirits up. Captain Eric told us that it had been slow so that we were going to go to a wreck or 2 if we needed. Well, we only needed the one wreck. The Captain put us over the wreck and AJ kept sending baits down. We caught some Amberjacks and a big shark. Great trip and I cannot wait to get back down to do it again next you. A must do!

Visited June 2012

“Overall poor.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

My husband and i recently paid to go charter boat fishing with this crew and boat. We paid about 450, which personally i believe is a lot of money. We went out in the boat and only got 4 bites, there were 6 people on the boat. Not everyone even got to reel a fish in! Only one fish was big enough to keep. We believe this was due to poor baiting. They used dead fish to bait the hooks and only skimmed them across the top if the water. My husband has been deep sea fishing multiple times before and never has seen or heard of this method being used. We left them our phone number, my husband offered to go again, possibly at a discounted rate but they blew us off, we are not pleased.

Key West, Florida
“Best Charter on the Row!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I am a local of Key West and have been fishing with Captain Eric since 2000. I have not only gone fishing with him in the waters of Key West, but also Cape May, NJ. I highly recommend this trip for your fishing adventure. Captain Eric and mate are on point, informative, professional and their success rate on catching fish has yet to be disputed.

Being a bartender on Duval Street and having a lot of friends and family in town, I often get to refer people to what restaurants, museums and activities they should do on the island and Scarlet Rose Charters is always on that list.

Thanks for many a great fishing trip, Scarlet Rose...looking forward to many more!

Visited May 2012
Napa, California
“GREAT Trip!! Great Time!! Great Captain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

We highly recommend including a fishing charter with Scarlet Rose on your Key West trip. My husband and I had a great time and most importantly caught lots of fish!! Captain Eric Allen was great and made the trip fun & memorable! We have told a handful people we know to only call Capt Eric for their fishing trips and the high remarks continued, made us look like Key West experts!! Can't go wrong with an afternoon on the water - it's a don't miss! Enjoy!!

Visited February 2012
Miami, Florida
“Best Offshore Sportfishing in the Keys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

My fiance and I took a couple of our closest friends out with Captain Eric Allen on the Scarlet Rose back in March and had a blast! We were down visiting finalizing plans for our wedding and getting out fishing was a must. From bottom fishing to trolling all in one day we caught more fish than we could take. There are many boats to choose from in Key West at multiple marinas, but only one has it all. My fiance typically gets a little sea sick so choosing a good size boat with plenty of wiggle room was a must. Wether you are outside on the deck hooking up or inside enjoying a cocktail this boat was amazing. Captain Eric is extremely knowledgable and really sets you up well for the endless bite. Can't wait to come back and do it all over again!!! Thanks Captain Eric!!!!!!!!!!

Visited March 2012