“The Piano Bar” 5 of 5 stars

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“The Piano Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I did not see the cabaret but there is a singer/piano player/comedian named David Bootle that is there in the bar I believe on Thursday and Friday nights only. This guy had the whole bar going. He was hilarious and fun. The audience is encouraged to interact and sing along and dance. We had a great time and will definetly return.

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Breakfast was amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Just happen to walk by this place and was looking for a place to eat. Went in to a very friendly staff. As great as the staff was the food was amazing. We ordered the eggs benedict and they have now set the bar on all other egg benedict I will ever have. The hollandaise sauce was simple amazing by far the best I ever had. We will definitely be eating breakfast here the rest of our stay.

Dartford, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“RANDY ROBERTS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We went in a party of 5 and had a marvellous time as the artist - Randy Roberts was brilliant and a very good entertainer in his 'drag show', would recommend a visit.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Love the name”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Great place, people and total atmosphere! You also can have breakfast, lunch and dinner here! Great experience.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Better than I expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Well, we were fortunate enough to see Randy Roberts perform. All I can say is that I am a singer and that man... er woman, has some pipes! He did Cher and Bette Midler spot on. We were so impressed that we plan to go back on our next KW trip. There is a two drink minimum, but we ordered Reisling and they were only 7 bucks each... not too shabby. This show is something you should definitely see. I couldn't believe that it was a man on stage I was so impressed!

Visited July 2013