“Too Much FUN” 5 of 5 stars

Palm Bay Fl
5 attraction reviews
“Too Much FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

this place is run by Gays, and they dress up as girls and do all kinds of dancing and reviews. I was a bit hesitant to go in but I was glad I did. It was a great time and everyone could not stop laughing.

Stuart, Florida
“What a hoot!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Don't miss this cabaret. It's what Key West is all about. We had a nice brunch at La Te Da and our waiter, who was very nice, recommended the show with Christopher Peterson. He was outstanding.

Midlothian, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
“Randy Davis's Performance was Terrific”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We have been to 2 shows at the Cabaret at La Te Da and enjoyed both immensely. If you have not been to a Transvestite Cabaret, go - the shows are great fun and the tickets are a bargain. Randy Davis was one of the best cabaret shows that I have seen.

Florida
“People Watch and Dine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Ask for a table over-looking the sidewalk and watch the Key West characters stroll by while enjoying a great glass of wine and munching on the best bread on the island accompanying a delicious salad. In our opinion, entrees are optional but excellent.

New York
26 attraction reviews
“Awesome cabaret fun for all !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I am not ashamed to say it - I was with a group of couples and we were pretty loaded wandering home from a Friday night out in Key West when we stumbled into this place. Michael Thomas was performing, he is a slightly older gentleman with a lovely voice and a fun personality. I saw a few reviews indicating the bartenders aren't all friendly, but our was awesoem (I wish I could remember his name but his espresso martinis were divine). I have eaten dinner here in the past and loved the food and outdoor ambiance, but you should definitley check out the cabaret action for a full Key-West experience!

Visited June 2012