“Heaven in every bite” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Bakeries in Key West
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Dessert, Bakeries
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: One of USA Today's ten best places, Glazed donuts is the southernmost donut shop in The Continental United States. Located in Key West Florida we practice the arts of mixing, fermenting, frying, and glazing dough in order to make some pretty incredible donuts.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Heaven in every bite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Oh my goodness warm glazed doughnuts. What could be better than this? My husband and I have a tradition of eating glazed donuts since we were first married 43 years ago and these are the best ever. We are trying to show restraint by not going everyday but are failing badly. Try the pomegranate ... They will wow you.

maryland
“oh heavens”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

How can a tangerines donut not be perfection....only if you have just eaten the meyers lemon with pistachio. You won't be disappointed.

Georgetown
“As good as the review says!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

After reading the reviews, I thought there was no way donuts could be that good... BUT THEY REALLY ARE THAT GOOD!!! These donuts lived up to their reputation. We only had glazed and chocolate covered... Both fabulous. Texture reminded me of a cake, but yet it was light and fluffy, with the perfect glaze. Yummy!

My husband considers himself a donut expert... We live near the home of the famous Round Rock donuts... But he admitted these were some of the best donuts he'd ever had.... They aren't cheap... $1.25 each but 2 is more than enough. Definitely try them! You too will agree they are worth the raves.

New Hampshire
“I love donuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I love donuts and these were no exception! The shop is very clean and you can sit down and watch them make the donuts right in front of you. We grabbed a mimosa and 6 donuts and all were fantastic. My husband ate one and I ate almost 5...hey, it was my honeymoon and a great way to celebrate losing so much weight for the wedding. Each bite was worth it. Get the apple fritter if you can!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great donuts - nice staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Stopped there to buy a water and of course got a donut. Orange Popsicle which is delicious. Really yummy and great price-value!!!

• Visited February 2014