“Made a special trek here” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Key West
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Description: One of USA Today's ten best places, Glazed donuts is the southernmost donut shop in The Continental United States. Located in Key West Florida we practice the arts of mixing, fermenting, frying, and glazing dough in order to make some pretty incredible donuts.
West Haven, CT
“Made a special trek here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Hitting Glazed Donuts was on our to do list, and it didn't disappoint. We bought way too many because we couldn't decide. While they are a little pricey but worth it. I love the fact that there is a donut shop in KW now - too many shops like this run out by chain donut places. They had a number of typical donuts - glazed, cinnamon sugary, etc. But then there were a few like bacon maple, key lime and a funky jelly donut. Had to buy a dozen (well 13 really...).

The owners were great. Fun to talk to while we were there.

Definitely should be a stop when in KW (we did it after and hour walking so didn't feel guilty eating donuts)

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars

Boston, Massachusetts
“Awesome donuts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I had read all the reviews here on Glazed Donuts and had to give them a try. I highly recommend you do the same. Their donuts are amazingly delicious and also extremely creative with some very unique flavors. They manage to hit the spot perfectly and not be over the top sweet. My favorite was the apple fritter! One of the best I've ever had. Very reasonably priced as well. They are conveniently located right off Duval. A recommended must try. Puts your regular donut chains to shame.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank barrylnat
Deerfield beach Florida
“great coffe and donuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Stayed across the street from this place and ran in to grab a cup of coffee. Well 2 coffees an 2 donuts later I was a fan. Really cool types of donuts. Check them out.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank choz02
pittsburgh
“Daily donuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here daily for donuts for my teenager who slept in until noon. He recommends the candied maple donut with bacon on it. Pricey at 2.25 a donut but so worth it.
Very clean and great owners n

Visited June 2013
2 Thank angiepgh
Ventura, California
“Gonuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is a biased review as I am a donut hog. Always have been. My kids and grandkids are also. (Isn't DNA a great thing?). Being a DH I can be uber critical when sampling something so close to my cholesteral filled heart.
My professional opinion?......forego the morning mojito, conch & eggs and any other ancillary breakfast rituals you are rutted in and GO HERE ! ....close your eyes and just point, don't ask , just point ....coffee up....and enjoy the best donut on the planet.

Visited May 2013