“Daily donuts” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 361 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Coffee Shop, Dessert
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: One of USA Today's ten best places, Glazed donuts is the southernmost donut shop in The Continental United States. Located in Key West Florida we practice the arts of mixing, fermenting, frying, and glazing dough in order to make some pretty incredible donuts.
pittsburgh
“Daily donuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here daily for donuts for my teenager who slept in until noon. He recommends the candied maple donut with bacon on it. Pricey at 2.25 a donut but so worth it.
Very clean and great owners n

Visited June 2013

Ventura, California
“Gonuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is a biased review as I am a donut hog. Always have been. My kids and grandkids are also. (Isn't DNA a great thing?). Being a DH I can be uber critical when sampling something so close to my cholesteral filled heart.
My professional opinion?......forego the morning mojito, conch & eggs and any other ancillary breakfast rituals you are rutted in and GO HERE ! ....close your eyes and just point, don't ask , just point ....coffee up....and enjoy the best donut on the planet.

Visited May 2013
“Best apple fritter I've ever had in my life and friendly owners too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I came here as much as I could during my visit to Key West! Hands down the best donuts ever. The coffee was great too!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Homestead, Florida
“Good thing I live far from Glazed Donuts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

These are gourmet donuts--not your run of the mill donuts. They are different in texture but I like that. The flavor choices are very interesting and different. We loved them. If you're looking for a Dunkin Donut kind of donut this is not that. I thought they were beautiful and appreciate the quality. There is a very nice place to eat inside which is welcome when it is broiling out. Thank goodness we live about 130 miles away or we'd be eating these all the time! Will definitely stop in every time we are in KW.

“Amazing Apple Fritters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

You MUST go here for breakfast! Get and apple-almond fritter and a cinnamon sugar donut. You can thank me later!

This little shop is owned and operated by a young couple and they have it figured out. Don't miss it during your visit to Key West!