“Delicious Diet Danger” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 355 restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Coffee Shop, Dessert
Description: One of USA Today's ten best places, Glazed donuts is the southernmost donut shop in The Continental United States. Located in Key West Florida we practice the arts of mixing, fermenting, frying, and glazing dough in order to make some pretty incredible donuts.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious Diet Danger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I'm a donut fiend and I give this place 5 stars.
There's nothing to the "restaurant" but go get some warm donuts in the morning. If people are hung over and don't want to crawl out of bed bring a box home. If they don't want them eat them yourself but more likely the smell will get them up. They're all amazing and I think I tried 4 kinds while here - the plain glazed, maple bacon, pineapple brulee and blood orange. I would have tried 8 kinds if my summer clothes fit. The pineapple one might have been the best with blood orange a close second. Plain glazed was classic donut awesomeness. Maple Bacon was good but a little gimicky (trying too hard to be Voodoo).

Visited March 2013

94% Recommend
Logan, Ohio
“Everyone needs at least one!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

These donuts are fresh and delicious. Yesterday, my husband got a sugar and cinnamon covered donut. Today, he just had to stop again so I joined in the pleasure with a simple glazed donut! Awesome. Tomorrow, I think I'm going to try their Apple Fritter with almonds.

Customers can dine in or get their orders to go. They can also stand outside the front window to watch donuts get dipped in icing and decorated.

The price is right, too. My glazed donut was only $1.25. At home, I pay $.99 for a glazed Krispy Kreme but it isn't nearly as delicious.

Visited March 2013
“Expensive but well worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Amazingly good donuts. The double chocolate was rich and very flavorful. You definitely need to try this one. My husband tried the maple bacon bourbon and the pineapple donuts and he would have eaten the pineapple every day had he could. One donut is plenty. Buy a couple of kinds and cut them in half so you can sample more flavors. (Although I would NOT share the double chocolate. I want it all for me!)

Illinois
“glazed donuts is a key-per!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Glazed donuts is an amazing stop for your daily donut! We stopped every day for a donut! The staff was very kind and hard working. They have some unique donuts that are so worth the risk of trying. Our favorite was the pineapple brûlée. Test it out and you will be coming back for more!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Ain't no Krispy Kreme!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

What can I say I'm from NC home of Krispy Kreme. Glazed donuts were very good and great staff. If you want a donut in key west (soak up the alcohol from the night before:) this is your place to go.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere