My husband and I had the great pleasure (and good luck) of being able to book 4 nights in the middle of our week-long Key West visit. After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor, we figured that 4 nights was better than none. That was the best decision we made! Perfect place to relax, have a great breakfast, enjoy a glass of wine in the afternoon, and brew a cup of coffee before bed! The property grounds provided little niches of privacy throughout. If pressed to state the best thing about the M&A, I would have to say that Gerri (the concierge) tops the list. She provided us with information invaluable to making the most of our time in this great location. We already made our return reservations (which I guess explains why it was so difficult this year to book closer to our stay)! Thank you everyone for making our week so enjoyable and stress free! See you next year.
- Also Known As:
- The Mermaid & The Alligator Hotel Key West
- The Mermaid And The Alligator
- The Mermaid & The Alligator Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the casual elegance and style of a more relaxed age. Our beautiful circa 1904 Victorian Home, located in the heart of Old Town Key West, offers the warm hospitality of a traditional bed & breakfast while providing our guest a place to relax, enjoy the ambiance, and even shut out the rest of the world if you choose. Join us and feel at home. ... more less