The website pictures an escape into a idyllic place of green tropical trees and lush plants (it never freezes in Key West) and quiet corners. The house and outdoor space well surpass the web site depiction, appealing as it is. This is a place to be, not just a place to sleep before going out again. When you do go out, it is centrally located. We left our car parked the entire time and walked everywhere in old town Key West.
- Also Known As:
- The Mermaid & The Alligator Hotel Key West
- The Mermaid And The Alligator
- The Mermaid & The Alligator Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the casual elegance and style of a more relaxed age. Our beautiful circa 1904 Victorian Home, located in the heart of Old Town Key West, offers the warm hospitality of a traditional bed & breakfast while providing our guest a place to relax, enjoy the ambiance, and even shut out the rest of the world if you choose. Join us and feel at home. ... more less