Boyfriend and I stayed here for three nights (in Royal Poinciana room) in mid-November for the end of our Keys road trip. It may be a bit pricier than other Key West hotels but, we can say with certainty, it was worth every penny. Completely refreshing to stay in an establishment that's thought of everything a traveler could want, and need, for their time in Key West - beach towels and chairs on loan, complimentary wine in the evenings and soft drinks throughout the day etc. Really impressed by the meticulous attention to detail of the interiors, as well as the hospitality - great restaurant and sightseeing tips, lovely breakfast service. An added bonus (besides the lovely, lovely dogs), is the free parking, for which lots of other hotels in Key West charge you an exorbitant amount! Highly recommended when you want a bit of charm and great service in your Key West holiday - wish we could've stayed longer!
- Also Known As:
- The Mermaid & The Alligator Hotel
- The Mermaid & The Alligator Hotel Key West
- The Mermaid And The Alligator
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the casual elegance and style of a more relaxed age. Our beautiful circa 1904 Victorian Home, located in the heart of Old Town Key West, offers the warm hospitality of a traditional bed & breakfast while providing our guest a place to relax, enjoy the ambiance, and even shut out the rest of the world if you choose. Join us and feel at home. ... more less