What a great stay! We had a fabulous room (The Jungle Room) in a beautiful Key West home. We could step right outside our room to a gorgeous deck and pool. The room was spacious and the decor was to die for. The bed was a huge, luxurious, four-poster canopy, with so many pillows. Ambrosia House is two houses down from the historic Marquesa Hotel, and only one and half blocks from where Fast Buck Freddies is on Duval St. We were so close to everything. We wanted to rent bicycles and the House did all the arrangements. The people at Ambrosia House were a jewel - not just friendly, they made us feel like they were family on vacation with us - great sense of humor anytime we talked with them. Great continental breakfast each morning in the gazebo at the main pool.
- Also Known As:
- Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Hotel Key West
- Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, Pet Friendly B&B in the heart of Old Town Key West. The perfect getaway - one block from Duval, 2 blocks from the Historic Seaport - this Bed & Breakfast has 3 pools surrounded by lush gardens and is the ideal place for a relaxing retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.