We've stayed here before, but not in a few years. It is still as wonderful as always. The Honeymoon Suite (we were not on our honeymoon) has a very nice hot tub that is a great way to end a day doing Key West. Another thing we liked was the expanded breakfast offerings - not just a continental breakfast, but it also had bacon, scrambled eaggs, biscuits and cream gravy. What a nice surprise. Otherwise, it is just a great place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Hotel Key West
- Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, Pet Friendly B&B in the heart of Old Town Key West. The perfect getaway - one block from Duval, 2 blocks from the Historic Seaport - this Bed & Breakfast has 3 pools surrounded by lush gardens and is the ideal place for a relaxing retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.