My husband and I showed up to key west without hotel reservation and we were in luck when Ambrosia had a couple rooms available. It's a couple blocks away from Duval and super cute! We stayed in the pool room which is (obviously) right across the pool and it was perfect. We also visited the Jungle room which was phenomenal. The Jungle room has the hot tub right next to it and is very private. Breakfast was set up buffet style in a little gazebo by the pool and was great. Staff was super friendly and accommodating to help us get parking spots.
- Also Known As:
- Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Hotel Key West
- Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, Pet Friendly B&B in the heart of Old Town Key West. The perfect getaway - one block from Duval, 2 blocks from the Historic Seaport - this Bed & Breakfast has 3 pools surrounded by lush gardens and is the ideal place for a relaxing retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.