We visited Ambrosia with another couple. Reserved two suites through hotels.com (cheaper than directly). On arrival, we were friendly received at the small reception building and shown to our two suites accross the street. The suites were great and we had "allmost" private hot-tub, which we used several times.
Ambrosia is located only two blocks away from action - Duval street. Block away towards Duval there is a liquer shop - great place to get the sparkling wine for hot-tub evening ;).
If you can, try to get the rooms from this building (accross the street from reception) !
The rooms are clean and well quipped. There is complimentary drinks available at the reception. BUT NO "happy hour", which we missed (our previous accomendation in Key's this was the highlight of the visit).
The breakfast is one of the best I have had in US accommodations. It is served by the pool side. Breakfast starts quite late, 08:30, which for us was little bit problem, as we had diving booked and had to leave promptly.
- Also Known As:
- Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Hotel Key West
- Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, Pet Friendly B&B in the heart of Old Town Key West. The perfect getaway - one block from Duval, 2 blocks from the Historic Seaport - this Bed & Breakfast has 3 pools surrounded by lush gardens and is the ideal place for a relaxing retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.