For all you people on the fence with all the different reviews this is not a place you want to stay AT ALL. The rooms smell , toilets have issues, back door has problems with opening , and not very friendly staff. If your going to book a stay here you should brush up on your Spanish as your maids speak no English. Not the best location. Not a very good atmosphere for your children as we stayed there were fights and the police were called. The rental prices are crazy High and not worth the money. The AC systems do not work well. The rooms are very small. Another couple that stayed with us had 3 kids with them and the only room left was a room to sleep two people. They blew up an air mattress or two for the kids, and as we're out eating lunch they receive a voicemail with some attitude that said "your room is only meant to sleep two people, please move the chairs back inside (Padio chairs that belong outside) and move the bed back to its original place". We also had a grill on our back little porch and got yelled at for that too. The pool is also not in a good location because it looks straight into a street. Overall it's not worth your Time.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bay Waterfront Hotel
- Ibis Bay Waterfront Hotel Key West
- Blue Lagoon Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Bay is exactly what you dream of when you imagine Key West. It's a friendly, quirky resort with design and colors inspired by 1950s Havana. The landscaped white sand beach leads right up to the beachfront guest rooms, and guests can jump right into the beautiful bay for swimming, snorkeling and take jet skis, kayaks or paddle boards right from our dock! The staff are all Key West locals who love the island and want our guests to enjoy their stay. We have exclusive attractions like our poolside Dive-In Movies every Wednesday night on a 20ft screen by the pool, plus Nightboarding nightime LED-lit paddleboarding and kayaking! Wildlife abounds on our grounds including huge tortoises, lots of large colorful parrots, local iguanas (don't touch!) and our namesake, the very pretty ibis birds. In the mood for some fun? Ask our Fun Desk concierge about our jet ski, scooter and electric car rentals on site plus paddle board, kayaks and kiteboard rentals on the beach. They can also recommend off-site activities, restaurants, tours and local attractions. We have 80 hammocks for lazing about, and an amazing restaurant called The Stoned Crab that has two of its very own fishing boats delivering fresh crab, shrimp, lobster and fish every day! What are you waiting for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, BookIt.com, Priceline, Otel, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Ibis Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.