We stayed here on our recent trip to Key West. I was looking for a budget friendly hotel and was amazed at how great this place was compared to some other budget "friendly" hotel chains on the island. I was really happy with our choice to stay at a local place and even though our room was small, it was full of personality and that counts for a lot! There was a beach with hammocks, a pool and various animals on site like iguanas, parrots & tortoises. Everyone was super friendly and I recommend staying here!
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bay Waterfront Hotel
- Ibis Bay Waterfront Hotel Key West
- Blue Lagoon Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Bay is exactly the resort you dream of when you think of Key West. It's a friendly, quirky and original 1950s motel that has been remodeled as a modern beach resort. The landscaped sand beach leads right up to the beachfront guest rooms. The staff are very friendly Key West locals who love the island. There are only 8 hotels on the beach in Key West. Ibis Bay is the most affordable and the least stuffy. We offer family attractions such as the poolside Thursday night “Dive-In” movie on a 20ft screen, huge tortoises, lots of large colorful parrots, local iguana lizards and our namesake, the very pretty ibis birds. In the mood for some fun? Ask our Fun Desk concierge about our jet ski, scooter and electric car rentals on site plus paddle board, kayaks and kiteboard rentals on the beach. There's always something to do. Or if you are in the mood to do nothing, just chill out in one of 80 hammocks around the pool and on the beach overlooking the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.