November 11th – 15th
This Resort is just simply that, Amazing! From the moment we set foot on property, the staff made us feel like we were welcome with open arms and they were there to make our experience one to remember. We were greeted by Gina who was really nice and who also upgraded us to a loft suite! The room was really nice, very clean and close to everything on property also had wifi in the room upstairs and down. The wildlife that is located here turtles, parrots, iguanas, ibis birds and a manatee from time to time makes you feel like you are on kind of an island safari.
The staff that works the fun desk is just that, fun! They were a big help with booking our excursions and everyone there has a great attitude. The food at The Stoned Crab is crazy good! We ate there every day for breakfast and dinner and not one thing disappointed us. They also take 10% off the whole meal if you are staying on property and show them your room key. The pool bar being open every day is great along with the pool itself. We did meet Shannon, one of the best bartenders we have had on any trip down to Key West. We closed out the bar 2 nights chatting it up with her and we had so much fun. Shannon makes some great mixed drinks and always makes them with fresh ingredients (try the cucumber mojito). Thanks Shannon!
We are already planning our return to the Ibis Bay as well as working on having our wedding at the property. We are happy that we found this classic gem in our favorite place, and now we have found our favorite place to stay. Chris you are doing a great job!
Thanks again to the Ibis and the staff!
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bay Waterfront Hotel
- Ibis Bay Waterfront Hotel Key West
- Blue Lagoon Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Bay is exactly what you dream of when you imagine Key West. It's a friendly, quirky resort with design and colors inspired by 1950s Havana. The landscaped white sand beach leads right up to the beachfront guest rooms, and guests can jump right into the beautiful bay for swimming, snorkeling and take jet skis, kayaks or paddle boards right from our dock! The staff are all Key West locals who love the island and want our guests to enjoy their stay. We have exclusive attractions like our poolside Dive-In Movies every Wednesday night on a 20ft screen by the pool, plus Nightboarding nightime LED-lit paddleboarding and kayaking! Wildlife abounds on our grounds including huge tortoises, lots of large colorful parrots, local iguanas (don't touch!) and our namesake, the very pretty ibis birds. In the mood for some fun? Ask our Fun Desk concierge about our jet ski, scooter and electric car rentals on site plus paddle board, kayaks and kiteboard rentals on the beach. They can also recommend off-site activities, restaurants, tours and local attractions. We have 80 hammocks for lazing about, and an amazing restaurant called The Stoned Crab that has two of its very own fishing boats delivering fresh crab, shrimp, lobster and fish every day! What are you waiting for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, BookIt.com, Priceline, Otel, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Ibis Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.