I have visited the Ibis Bay during August and it was a really nice experience. The staff was extremely helpful and they also upgraded us to a beachfront!!! Pool is extremely clean and room was very well designed. Our room had a nice ipod player as well as LCD screen TV. The wildlife in the beach areas was very fun to deal with. The location is very good as well. It is not in the heart of duval which might make you to take a cab or drive. Food was very good in the stoned crab. We usually ate breakfast however the crab menu was also very nice. This is the first time i am writing a review and i purposely picked this place. I have seen some bad reviews about the place and felt like writing some of my experience. The Staff will do anything to make your stay pleasant. Please note that this place is going under a huge renovation and some minor things should be ok during this time. I had an amazing stay in Ibis and i will definitely go back and stay there.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bay Waterfront Hotel
- Ibis Bay Waterfront Hotel Key West
- Blue Lagoon Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Bay is exactly what you dream of when you imagine Key West. It's a friendly, quirky resort with design and colors inspired by 1950s Havana. The landscaped white sand beach leads right up to the beachfront guest rooms, and guests can jump right into the beautiful bay for swimming, snorkeling and take jet skis, kayaks or paddle boards right from our dock! The staff are all Key West locals who love the island and want our guests to enjoy their stay. We have exclusive attractions like our poolside Dive-In Movies every Wednesday night on a 20ft screen by the pool, plus Nightboarding nightime LED-lit paddleboarding and kayaking! Wildlife abounds on our grounds including huge tortoises, lots of large colorful parrots, local iguanas (don't touch!) and our namesake, the very pretty ibis birds. In the mood for some fun? Ask our Fun Desk concierge about our jet ski, scooter and electric car rentals on site plus paddle board, kayaks and kiteboard rentals on the beach. They can also recommend off-site activities, restaurants, tours and local attractions. We have 80 hammocks for lazing about, and an amazing restaurant called The Stoned Crab that has two of its very own fishing boats delivering fresh crab, shrimp, lobster and fish every day! What are you waiting for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, EasyToBook, BookIt.com, Otel, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Ibis Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.