“Nice B&B” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Angelina Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Angelina Guest House
You added Angelina Guest House to your Saves list
302 Angela Street, Key West, FL 33040   |
Ranked #32 of 92 Key West B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Nice B&B”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Stayed here for one night in the king room with private bath called Trixie. Front desk was welcoming on check in. Room was spacious, clean and the bed was very comfortable. Had a minifridge and microwave in the room. Pool area looked nice, but I didn't use it during my stay. Location was very nice because it was walking distance to pretty much everything downtown. The Hemingway house and lighthouse are only a few blocks away. Duval street is 2 blocks away with many restaurants and shops and bars. The aquarium and Mallory square about a 20-30 min walk, definitely doable. Southernmost point was only about a 10 min walk. Parking in Key West can be a pain, so it was great to just park once and walk everywhere. Nice small continental breakfast. I have to agree with the other reviews that the cinnamon rolls are amazing! Hot and fresh, I ate one and then went back for a second one!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights because we wanted to be near Duval without spending a zillion dollars.

PROS: Excellent location two blocks from Duval and two blocks from Hemingway House. Go to Duval and turn left to hit the party spots like Irish Kevin's and Coyote Ugly and Margaritaville. Turn right to visit the better restaurants on Duval. About 15 min walk to Malory Square. The cinnamon rolls are THE BEST I have had and pretty much enough to make me come back. The pool area is pretty and a great place to enjoy breakfast. Inn keepers very friendly and helpful. Free parking on the street behind the inn. Great 2nd floor porch if you want to enjoy a quiet cocktail and watch people on the street.

CONS: we stayed in the Daisy room with was tiny!!! Only room for a bed which was fine because we only wanted a place to crash. But suggest you ask about size of rooms. No TV which was fine with us but might bother some.

I will stay here again but in different room.

• Stayed November 2012
Monmouth, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Enjoyed our 2 day stay at the Angelina. Easy walking distance to Mallory Square. We also rented bikes one day on site which is a great way to see Key West. The heated pool was like bath water and the little water fall was very relaxing. The continental breakfast by the pool or on our balcony was a nice way to start the day. Our second floor room was clean, comfortable, and with the AC running we didn't hear the roosters clucking. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Decatur, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My girlfriend and myself just had an amazing week at Angelina Guesthouse. Good breakfast (homeade cinnamon rolls) poolside every morning before a dip and laying out. The hotel is very close to EVERYTHING in Old Town. Kevin, Janet and Stephanie (and staff) do a wonderful job making you feel comfortable and make sure you enjoy your time. Ready to go back.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We simple Njoyed our stay here at the Angelina house. The food and drinks were great and the owners were very hospitable. We felt at home here and our room was cleaned and smelled great everyday. We will definitely recommend this place to all of our friends. Its within walking distance to almost everything you need. We went during fantasy fest and if we go next year it will definitely be here. Kevin and company TWO THUMSB UP!!

Room Tip: we stayed near the pool area which was the closest room to the pool area
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

My wife and I recently stay here on our visit to Key West. The rooms and grounds was very clean and the staff was very friendly. We enjoyed the entire stay. The pool was very refreshing and the rolls at breakfast was great. Within walking distance to everywhere in KW and very close the the Green Parrott. It was a nice change of pace to not have a TV in the as well.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

I absolutely loved my stay at the Angelina. After dealing with a rough plane ride and an insane cabbie, I immediately felt relaxed as soon as I checked in. Stephanie (I think) gave me great recommendations on what to do, and gave me a map as well. My room was so cozy and inviting that I instantly took a nap. It sounds crazy, but they have the best smelling linens compared to any other hotel lol. It just added to the coziness. I really felt like I was staying with a family rather than some impersonal hotel. Like others have said, the location is perfect. I highly recommend going to Zachary Taylor State Park, and it's a pretty easy walk from the Angelina. A HUGE thank you to Janet who came to my rescue when I left my hotel keys in a cab.

I'm already planning my next trip to Key West, and I will without a doubt stay at the Angelina.

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Angelina Guest House? Share your experiences!