“Bliss” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #138 of 325 Activities in Key West
Type: Health Clubs, Wellness & Spas
More attraction details
Owner description: Wherever you are on your path, Shakti Yoga Key West and our instructors are committed to supporting you on you journey of health and well being, offering a diverse selection of classes for various levels of practitioners.
florida
4 attraction reviews
“Bliss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

I managed to pack in two classes each day, for two days. Bliss.
The instructors were great, so no wonder some of the classes were quite full. At 55-ish, I was about the youngest in the room ... that says volumes about the class!! Those are dedicated students. Everyone will make room for you though, if needed. I tried YIN yoga that I'd heard about (and loved it), a gentle class, a moderate class and the 'spinal release' class that included hanging upside down off the wall. A first for me again.
I'm looking forward to going back to use the last 6 of my 10-pk; excellent prices. Easy to get to location. Wonderful instructors.

Visited February 2012