We enjoyed our stay. The Chelsea was so close to all the Key West attractions that we parked our car and walked the whole time. The front desk was very helpful in arranging dinner reservations and a sunset cruise. Yes, it is an older inn but we would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Chelsea House Pool & Gardens Hotel
- Chelsea House Pool & Gardens Hotel Key West
- Chelsea House Pool And Gardens
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chelsea House Pool & Gardens is one of five hotels in the Historic Key West Inns collection and is centrally located in the Old Town area of Key West. Just two blocks from Duval Street, you can walk to Key West restaurants, nightlife, and attractions. This former estate property includes two grand Victorian mansions dating from 1888 and 1906 that stand on an acre of tropical gardens. Within the expansive grounds there is a large heated pool and many comfortable lounging areas. Whether you seek sun, solitude, or a gathering spot for friends, Chelsea House offers a perfect spot for your next Key West vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Chelsea House Pool & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.