We had room 7 and didn't have any of the noise problems I've seen others comment on. Very comfy and clean room. Lots of onsite off-street parking. A few blocks from Duval... a little walk down to the party side, but always good exercise to walk off all the food and alcohol calories! Didn't check out the continental breakfast since we were only here for a long weekend and have our "must-visit" breakfast places. Would stay here again and would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chelsea House Hotel in Key West is a 33 room boutique hotel in Old Town, Key West, near Duval Street's famous bars & nightlife, the sunset pier, restaurants, waterfront activities and quaint island neighborhoods. A variety of guest rooms and suites are located in two former estate properties, both in the Victorian, Queen Anne architectural style built in 1891 and 1905. They stand on an acre of tropical gardens which includes a large, heated pool and many comfortable lounging areas. Historic architecture & modern rooms. Free continental breakfast. Free in-room internet. Upscale eco-friendly bathroom amenities. Large pool. Boutique hotel. Walk to Duval Street and the waterfront. Located in the heart of Old Town, Key West. Charming and romantic, where modern style & comfort meets relaxed Key West vibe at the Chelsea House Hotel. Self parking onsite for 10 USD/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Chelsea House Hotel in Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chelsea House Pool And Gardens
- Chelsea House Pool & Gardens Hotel Key West