My daughter and I had our first visit to Key West Feb 18th for 4 nights and really enjoyed the location and service of the Chelsea. We also had to ask to be moved from the suite near the parking as the recycling and garbage removal was too loud. Luckily we secured another king suite on the second floor of the Inn that was very quiet and comfortable. The gardens and pool were beautiful and welcoming in the morning for coffee and bagels or in the late afternoon for a swim after a busy day cycling the island. I am confident you will enjoy being so close to Duval street and Hemingway house but be sure to let them know your room preference as there were plenty of rooms with lovely porches facing the pool that would have been very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chelsea House Pool & Gardens is one of five hotels in the Historic Key West Inns collection and is centrally located in the Old Town area of Key West. Just two blocks from Duval Street, you can walk to Key West restaurants, nightlife, and attractions. This former estate property includes two grand Victorian mansions dating from 1888 and 1906 that stand on an acre of tropical gardens. Within the expansive grounds there is a large heated pool and many comfortable lounging areas. Whether you seek sun, solitude, or a gathering spot for friends, Chelsea House offers a perfect spot for your next Key West vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chelsea House Pool & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chelsea House Pool & Gardens Hotel Key West
- Chelsea House Pool And Gardens