Our four night stay over Christmas was great! We parked the car and left it because of the inn's excellent location. We walked everywhere we wanted to go and rode our bikes, too. Staying in a historic inn is a wonderful experience, not like staying in a hotel. Our room was large and comfortable with plenty of hangers and pegs and a full length mirror. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Being an insulin dependent diabetic, I needed a freezer for my blue gel pack for my day kit. Our room's refridgerator did not have a freezer, but thanks to Lyenna & Betsy, my pack stayed frozen & I was able to use it every day. The continental breakfast at the pool area was filling and the resident cats made you feel at home in a Key West sort of way! Sitting in the rockers on the front porch in front of our room with a rum & coke at the end of the day was perfect. We enjoyed our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chelsea House Pool & Gardens is one of five hotels in the Historic Key West Inns collection and is centrally located in the Old Town area of Key West. Just two blocks from Duval Street, you can walk to Key West restaurants, nightlife, and attractions. This former estate property includes two grand Victorian mansions dating from 1888 and 1906 that stand on an acre of tropical gardens. Within the expansive grounds there is a large heated pool and many comfortable lounging areas. Whether you seek sun, solitude, or a gathering spot for friends, Chelsea House offers a perfect spot for your next Key West vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Chelsea House Pool & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chelsea House Pool & Gardens Hotel Key West
- Chelsea House Pool And Gardens