We spent 3 nights over the New Year at Chelsea House. Our reception was extremely efficient and welcoming for us and our German Shepherd who we decided to bring at the last moment. The property has 8 pet-friendly rooms so make sure they can accommodate your pet in advance. Our room was clean, comfortable and parking was convenient and included with our package. As noted in other reviews, we did not have a closet but there were hooks to hang clothing in the room. The pool area is nice and gardens are lush. The location is perfect for walking to all of the venues on and surrounding Duval Street. We enjoyed our stay very much and will definitely stay at Chelsea House again.
- Also Known As:
- Chelsea House Pool & Gardens Hotel Key West
- Chelsea House Pool & Gardens Hotel
- Chelsea House Pool And Gardens
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chelsea House Pool & Gardens is one of five hotels in the Historic Key West Inns collection and is centrally located in the Old Town area of Key West. Just two blocks from Duval Street, you can walk to Key West restaurants, nightlife, and attractions. This former estate property includes two grand Victorian mansions dating from 1888 and 1906 that stand on an acre of tropical gardens. Within the expansive grounds there is a large heated pool and many comfortable lounging areas. Whether you seek sun, solitude, or a gathering spot for friends, Chelsea House offers a perfect spot for your next Key West vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Chelsea House Pool & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.