Had a wonderful stay in Key West at the Chelsea house. Stayed in room 26, the Forster Room. Room was slightly small but worked for the 4 days we were there. There is so much to do and see in Key West that the only time we spent in the room was to sleep and shower. The staff was extremely helpful, friendly,and accomodating in all aspects of our trip. Our room was clean as was the rest of the house. The location is the greatest, just a few short blocks from Duval almost in the center of the island. They only serve a continental breakfast, which was fine for us as we wanted to explore the island and try all of the wonderful restaurants around us. Our only complaint would be more space for your clothes and a full sized mirror on the wall. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chelsea House Pool & Gardens is one of five hotels in the Historic Key West Inns collection and is centrally located in the Old Town area of Key West. Just two blocks from Duval Street, you can walk to Key West restaurants, nightlife, and attractions. This former estate property includes two grand Victorian mansions dating from 1888 and 1906 that stand on an acre of tropical gardens. Within the expansive grounds there is a large heated pool and many comfortable lounging areas. Whether you seek sun, solitude, or a gathering spot for friends, Chelsea House offers a perfect spot for your next Key West vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Chelsea House Pool & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chelsea House Pool And Gardens
- Chelsea House Pool & Gardens Hotel Key West