“Fabulous Find! Will recommend to anyone we know visiting Key West” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Southernmost Inn

You added The Southernmost Inn to your Saves list
The Southernmost Inn
2.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   525 United Street, Key West, FL 33040 (Formerly Pearl's Key West)   |
Special Offer
Tripadvisor Special Promo
Ranked #50 of 92 Key West B&B and Inns
Carmel, Indiana
“Fabulous Find! Will recommend to anyone we know visiting Key West”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My husband and I had a fantastic stay! Dawson at the front desk was helpful, friendly, and knowledgable. We originally had a one night stay reservation- but added on an extra night, and it was totally worth it. Room was clean, spacious and comfortable. The only recommendation I would make would to add overhead lighting in the bedroom (we were a king bed suite). Patio bar was great. You cannot beat the location- it is a stones throw from Duval Street, and close to the water, and a great value.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Meredith, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I have payed way more and received much less than what the southernmost inn provided. Room was clean, pools and hot tube were constantly maintained, staff was awesome. The pool bar made better drinks than most of Duvall St.s hotspots; Petra, aka " Petey" was the best bartender (I know b/c I've been a professional bartender for 17yrs). Setting was beautiful, location perfect, (only 1 block from the beach. Not paying waterfront prices!) and I can't say enough about the 21+ only policy. It was sooooo nice to swim and sun yourself at a pool not filled with pee and screaming kids. Look no further, unless u want to pay a lot more for a resort-type hotel. This property dates back to 1890, and only has 38 rooms. Fabulous! We'll be back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jonathan H, Manager at The Southernmost Inn, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you so much for this great review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We truly enjoyed having you here. I will pass your kind words on to Petey and the rest of our staff. Can’t wait to see you back here!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This place was just great! The location really couldn't have been better unless you were exactly on the beach however the small courtyard feel was awesome which includes two pools and a hot tub along with a bar. Everyone was so incredibly friendly and inviting and so helpful. Dawson was as helpful and friendly as one could be. And the bartenders were all very kind, fun and helpful. The room was perfect (though I heard some of the rooms are on the smaller side, this was not the case with ours). The bed was super comfy and I give this an overall A+ stay!!!!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Kira, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. I am so glad that you enjoyed our piece of paradise. I will pass on your kind words to Dawson. Come back soon!
Estero, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Beautiful property at the quiet end of Key West. Clean, and cool on a very hot weekend in April. Staff was super helpful and friendly. The pool area was so shaded and peaceful. We were on the third floor and although the stairs were tough the balconies on each floor are wonderful and spacious. We stayed in the loft which is small but the room was very clean, and had all the amenities necessary for two sisters to get away from it all. Thanks so much and can't wait to come back.

Room Tip: Our room, the loft, heightwise, was small unless you are under 5'5". But the common areas...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Medellin, Colombia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

I loved it. The room was small but comfortable. Great pool and jacuzzi area. Excellent location! Close to everything but still quiet and nice. The staff was nice. Great hot dogs and margaritas by the jacuzzi!!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
We love reading reviews like this! Thank you so much for writing such kind words. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed our Patio Bar and Pools. You are welcome back here anytime!
Islamorada, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

She is just an absolute pleasure! Her customer service skills are on point- thats for sure! The pool bar was awesome too! Petey made me feel just as at home as if I was at my local spot in Islamorada. The staff is amazing! (Even you ana with a J!) Cutest room. Cozy feel. Adults only. I'll be back!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so proud of our amazing staff and I am so glad that they made such a good impression on you. I will pass your kind words on the Debra, Petey, and Janna. Come back and see us soon!
Waunakee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We enjoyed our stay at Southernmost Inn! Great service, clean rooms, friendly and very helpful staff! It's a small, quaint place that is at the quieter end near Duval Street. Close to beaches, shopping, restaurants, etc. This was our first time in Key West, and we had a great vacation! I would recommend this hotel! I'm sure we will be back some day :)

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Jonathan H, Manager at The Southernmost Inn, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Patti, thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are so happy that you enjoyed our staff and our amazing location. We are so lucky to have great guests like you. Please remember that you always have a home away from home here at The Southernmost Inn!

Been to The Southernmost Inn? Share your experiences!