“Perfect Relaxation” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #80 of 325 Activities in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: We look forward to welcoming you with a complimentary "Martini" while our skilled professionals pamper you in a relaxing environment! Our services include our Signature Nailtini spa manicures and spa pedicures, CND Shellac, acrylic, facials, waxing, massage, and acupuncture.
Springfield, Oregon
7 attraction reviews
“Perfect Relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Both of us (Hubby and Wife) had a wonderful pedicure by a very sweet, outgoing, fun nail tech (Dasia). This was a perfect relaxing time mid trip for us. The staff at Nailtini are very personable and very professional and we just enjoyed the time spent, conversation and laughs so very much. Highly recommend this little treat if you are in Key West. It will re-energize you and make you feel like a million bucks!!!!! Thanks all at Nailtini!!!!!! We'll come visit again when we make it back down.

Visited April 2013

Vidalia, Louisiana
5 attraction reviews
“Great mani/pedi and convo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

What can you say about getting a great mani/pedi while sipping on a cosmo? AWESOME!!! The staff was super friendly. I loved the pedicure. The conversation was even better. It was great experience. Huge kudos to the spa's manager, Denis. I will definitely be back!

marco island florida
“Fabulous experience for my sisters wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Was there for a mani- pedi with my sister( bride to be) and 3 other family members, there was 5 of us. We had the best time with the manager Dennis, nail tecs Jordan, Dasha, Tina ,and GiGi, there was one more sorry cant remember her name. OMG!!! They greet up with cocktails, a smile, and so friendly... This really made our Key West experience a blast. I highly recommend the Nail-Tini if visiting or live in Key West.. I would definetly be back when I'm in the Keys.....

Delray Beach, Florida
“Just what the DR ordered!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Wow!! What a great foot massage and cocktail. And the the fact I can have both at the same time is amazing!!! Cici was amazing and did an amazing pedicure. This is the first place to come to as soon as you get to key west!!

Key Largo, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Great Salon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love visiting this salon, I have been several times and have seen someone different every time, and I have been extremely pleased every time. The shellac manicures are the best and last so well. Danelys was great, very friendly and listened to how I like my nails to be done and she did a perfect job. Staff always very friendly and the atmosphere very welcoming. Great mimosas too!! Look forward to my next visit when in Key West.