“challenging class with Lisa!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 84 attractions in Key West
Type: Health Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The Key West Yoga Sanctuary is conveniently located on Duval street, settled among the art galleries and 2 blocks from the Atlantic ocean. The schedule of classes is catered towards students and practitioners of all ages and levels and includes various styles of yoga. All yoga mats, props, and retail items are Eco-conscious with the intention of raising awareness both on and off the mat. Come practice with a warm, knowledgeable, and dedicated staff of teachers ready to meet you where you are and to share this gift available to us all, of yoga.
Ann Arbor
9 attraction reviews
“challenging class with Lisa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I did yoga every day during my week in Key West. I took 3 different Yoga on the Beach classes, one at Shakti and went here on the last day.

I wish I had gone here first. This was a great class but not for the beginner!

If you are someone who does yoga regularly try this place first. If you are older or a beginner go to Yoga on the Beach.

Visited March 2013

“Just what I was looking for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Yet I have been practicing yoga for 6 years so I really wanted to enjoy a class that challenged me. Often I am disappointed by the beginning level yoga or meditative style I encounter when I am unfamiliar with a studio. I took the vinyasa class with Gretchen and it was exactly what I was looking for. It had plenty of difficulty and variety of poses. Nice clean studio in the heart of Duval St..

Key West, Florida
7 attraction reviews
“Couldn't ask for more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have taken some privates with Gretchen and classes at Yoga Sanctuary. It really isn't to be missed. If you are a practiced Yogi or a novice, you will find incredible grace, knowledge and presence with any of these knowledgeable instructors.

Visited November 2012
Fajardo, Puerto Rico
“Awesome, peaceful flow.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Awesome is right. I was so lucky to have three weeks off and do yoga everyday at the sanctuary. The staff is very friendly, well trained and calm. The schedule is great from beginners to experienced practitioners. All levels will feel comfortable and thoroughly worked out. They have different styles, exercises, and practices. In three weeks I improved my overall balance, strength, and flexibility unlike any other training in the past. After my first class in this studio I signed up for a monthly unlimited. A week later I felt a relaxing and confident strength somewhat difficult to describe. Definitely going back.

Visited October 2012
key west
4 attraction reviews
“Love the Sanctuary!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I recently took a core flow yoga class with Anne and it was wonderful! The studio is very cute and relaxing. I am a beginner and Anne made me feel very welcomed and at ease. I can't wait to try the other classes. I will be back for sure! The Sanctuary is a great addition to Key West!

Visited November 2012