“THE MOST AMAZING PART OF OUR HOLIDAY !!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 325 Activities in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Come experience our tranquil salon, spa and boutique environment with a relaxed island feel. We will do our very best to ensure that when you leave our sanctuary you are happy, feeling confident and inspired. We pride ourselves in being progressive, using quality products and aspiring to deal with companies who use sustainable practices.
Calgary, Canada
“THE MOST AMAZING PART OF OUR HOLIDAY !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

This little FABULOUS hidden treasure is the best thing that happened to us on our holiday. EXCELLENT customer service! Taking us at last minute. DAYMI ! Until the next time we meet sweetheart !!! You are a GEM !!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SPA !!!!

New York City, New York
“Best Massage Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Gail gave the best massage. I had a sore neck while on vacation and she gave me relief. I have been to many salons in NYC, Red Door, other resorts. She was better than those and at a much better price.

Visited November 2013
OakleighWaits, Owner at Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
Isn't she just the best! We greatly appreciate the positive feedback. Hope you visit us again!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Relaxing Retreat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

My husband and stepson had a father and son weekend in Key West awhile back and enjoyed their massages and facials. They both said it was one of the best massages they had. My husband had never had a facial before and was a bit nervous. He said Patty was extremely knowledgeable and made him feel so relaxed that he almost fell asleep with her gentle touch. My son said it was one of the best facials he's had. They both looked great and felt rejuvenated. I can't wait to visit Key West with my husband and enjoy a couples massage. Thanks ladies for takng such good care of two very special men in my life.

Visited October 2013
What a joy that two men can come and have an enjoyable spa day. It's about time that they get pampered and indulge in a some quality services and relax! Yay! Happy to hear the positive feedback. And, yes, you get in and get spoiled soon too!!!
Evansville, Indiana
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

I had a haircut, pedicure and eyebrow wax. The ladies were a lot of fun and did an excellent job.

I would definitely go back.

Ionia, Michigan
“Expensive but very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

My friends bought me a gift certificate to have makeup done for my wedding. I decided to splurge and also do hair. It is pricey but Becky did a good job. She was open to suggestions on what I wanted. She told me it was my big day and I could tell her if I didn't like anything.

Becky was very easy to talk to and very sweet. I would recommend Becky.

As expected they used high end cosmetic products and hair as well.

My makeup was $75. My hair was $65. I have short hair and had no appliances touch my hair (I didn't have an up do or elaborate style).

If I had a special event I would visit again but for me for everyday day it would be too pricey.

OakleighWaits, Owner at Isle Style Salon, Spa & Boutique, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Hi. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your service with Becky. We sure do love her! I am sorry to hear your surprise at the price. I sincerely hope you were quoted an accurate price in advance. Thank you so much for the feedback. Happy Holidays to you!