“Erin is the most amazing massage therapist I've found statewide” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 30 Spas & Wellness in Key West
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Come experience our tranquil salon, spa and boutique environment with a relaxed island feel. We will do our very best to ensure that when you leave our sanctuary you are happy, feeling confident and inspired. We pride ourselves in being progressive, using quality products and aspiring to deal with companies who use sustainable practices.
Key West, Florida
“Erin is the most amazing massage therapist I've found statewide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I had to share this with the whole world. Isle style is a beautiful Island spa, such a relaxing experience! I set up a massage, as the spa at my hotel was booked through my stay. Erin was absolutely the best massage I've found in almost forever. I'm a massage junkie, very picky, so i know when a person is good in this profession. She has the hands of god. I've booked with her 2 more times for this trip! I hope she stays in massage therapy for a long time, because her work needs to be available to help many more people. She is truly a gem.

Rockford, Michigan
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful prenatal massage by Erin; very friendly staff (helped me find a great dress for my maternity photos later in the week!); great location (Parking can be a challenge though); Good price; Highly recommend!

7 attraction reviews
“Get yourself pampered in a lovely environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I've lived in Key West for 15 years, and have been treating myself to Isle Style for the last 5. It's in an historic "eyebrow house" and has blossomed under it's current ownership to a full-fledged spa with many services centered around a zen-like garden.. I have my hair done, my nails done, an occasional massage. I can buy jewelery and beauty products, pick up a gift for a friend or a sweet outfit for myself.

When guests come to town, I'll take them over there to make them smile. It is a happy place where you always come out feeling good.

Visited March 2012
“Courtney rocks!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I am local and go to Courtney all the time. She does a good job, very friendly, cheerful and very professional. Thanks love for making me pretty.

Visited December 2012
“Great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I love the people n professionalism that isle style has to offer, Courtney does my hair there n I live her creative ideas! Thanks isle style