“Delicious fish and bread pudding” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 366 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: A beautiful brick courtyard and relaxed surroundings with bamboo and palm trees. Located in old town but it feels like miles away. Wifi available.
Manchester, TN
“Delicious fish and bread pudding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We ordered the fish tacos and fish and scallops in mushroom sauce to share. The fish was excellent. I loved the mushroom sauce. Also the bread pudding is fantastic. A great choice for foodies.

“Fantastic hidden gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We tried this restaurant based on prior reviews. They were spot on! This was one of the best meals we had on our 9 day trip in the keys. The service was incredibly friendly and the place is a little off the beaten path from the duval st tourist traps. Big beer selection and the lobster mac and cheese were brilliant! I highly recommend this restaurant

Fort Wayne Indiana
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I must sat that the homemade Peach Sangria was the best thing I have ever drank....mmmm.....loved it. We decided to stay for dinner and the food was excellent however I ordered the lobster tail and evidently there is a group, no a swarm of flies there that love lobster. I am not kidding when I say they were swarming like angry bee's. It was horrible. I eat outside all of the time and this was not your normal bothersome flies.

The waitress noticed us being bombarded by the flies and brought a young man over to take the lobster tail away because they said that is what they are after. If in deed this is the case, they shouldn't plate the tail. Seriously.

Not sure if the restaurant has consulted professionals about the flies but from a patrons standpoint they were totally disrupting of our wonderful meal. The food was delicious however when I go back for anything other than the Peach Sangria I will take my order to go. JUST to avoid the flies.

Great Sangria, excellent food.....take it to go if getting lobster to avoid the horrid flies.

Covington, LA
“DELICIOUS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

This was our first trip to Key West. The lobster mac n cheese was so good. My husband and I got the yellowtail snapper. OMG!! So well prepared. Our friends got the Tuna and loved there's too. Can't wait to take our daughters there in August.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Lovely dinner under the trees”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is a lovely and quiet outdoor place just steps from the crowds of Duval and Mallory Square. Warm and gracious servers and host who are anxious to please and make suggestions. Our family of 5 (including 3 foodie-teens) were warmly greeted an escorted to a lovely little table under the trees so it was not hot or uncomfortable at all; we also did see them spraying for mosquitoes earlier so we ate happily bug-free. Started off with fish dip and lobster mac and cheese (which my son declared was the BEST thing he had ever eaten!) Dinner was exceptional stuffed lobster- the kids ordered the same served with a filet mignon. SO MUCH nicer than your standard loud, tourist trap joints on Duval. (Open only for dinner, wine, champagne, beer, sangria only)