“Wowowowow!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 357 restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, French, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: A beautiful brick courtyard, surrounded by bamboos trees and palm trees.Located in old town but it feels like miles away.Grunts specializes on fresh seafood and a relax atmosphere.
Stockholm, Sweden
“Wowowowow!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

First class food in a cozy yard. There mac and cheese with lobster. It was like I've died and came to heaven!! The fish taco was splendid. For entrees we had snapper and a large salad. They even made the salad to die for. The snapper was well cocked and nicely seasoned with fresh herbs and a nice risotto. I really recommend a visit if you are in Key West.

92% Recommend
Plymouth, Minnesota
“Great little find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

My husband and I decided to try Grunts based on prior reviews. We loved it! We enjoyed the patio seating with the beautifully lite tropical plants. The Sangria was great and the Lobster Mac and Cheese was amazing! A nice little stop post sunset celebration at Mallory Square.

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Unfortunate Name- but Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I discussed - why the name Grunts? I'm thinking something about the Marines and he tells me it's the name of a fish. We almost didn't stop because of the name, but we did because of the atmosphere and menu. A small bar is set in a remodeled Key West style home and all of the dining is outside on the patio under umbrellas and trees.

The staff were wonderful and friendly and the food was perfect. Red Snapper and Shrimp with a tastey sauce with capers for me. And, my husband had the Mahi with Scallops. Both were served with perfect Risotto and grilled veggies. My husband even ate the veggies-which is saying something. The Blonde Sangria went down a little too easily!

Very good food, nice people, and just a block off Duval near Whitehead.

“Key West MUST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My significant other chose Grunts to eat at.... And I was super pleased with how amazing the food was. We made a reservation (luckily) and had a fantastic meal! The lobster mac and cheese with truffle oil was definitely the best mac and cheese, my other had in his "life". I actually was really pleased with the wine even though it wasn't sweet as I like. We had the Spiny Lobster dinner too. Excellent choice! And last but certainly not least, was the spectacular Key Lime Pie. Simply divine food!! Love this place and would definitely recommend to others visiting Key West. <3

• Visited September 2013
Massachusetts
“Great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our large family group had a wonderful dinner at this charming spot. Outside dining just off Duval St. Red snapper was delicious!!