“Real tasty fish” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Geel, Belgium
“Real tasty fish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Found this place based on tripadvisor reviews. It was clean, cosy and had a helpful staff. We both tasted the catch of the day (Snapper and Dolphin Phish), and we both agreed it tasted delicious... Also prices are very reasonable.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“A real surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We almost didn't go because the menu seemed a little themey but the hotel said it was good. When we arrived the room is a kind of Florida tacky and very loud but our server, Olga,immediately made us very comfortable. She had the bartender make a custom drink for my wife and she was very informative about what to order and suggested better combinations of courses. She was a terrific server. The food came and it was delicious. Even my sort of vegetarian very picky eater daughter loved her meal. The prices were fantastic too as compared to Key West or the resort. This turned out to be one of our favorite meals this vacation.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Binfield, United Kingdom
“Just gorgeous, nothing like this back home....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

We were staying in Sugarloaf Key, heading toward Key West and were desperate to feed our three young children even though the place seemed, at first glance, to be expensive. Wow - how lucky we were. We were given warm coconut buns as a complimentary appetiser - enough for two each. Children's mains were only about $5 and my daughter had a huge and delicious plate of chicken skewers. The others enjoyed a simple pasta at about $4. Our mains were more costly, but we had amazing food - mahi mahi cooked in peanut and macadamia sauce, skirt steak and soy- coated veggies, and THE MOST AMAZING coconut and lime mojitos we have ever tasted. Our server was fantastic - really friendly with the children, very attentive and very helpful finding out for us where we could buy a few groceries. I want to eat this food every day.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great find out of the craziness of Key West!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

All four of us enjoyed our meals and our well behaved dog was welcomed. The sides were as good as the entrees. Grilled pineapple was my favorite. Key lime pie was great! A quite and relaxing place with great food!

Wheaton, Illinois
“Worth the stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We found this restaurant driving out of Key West, and it is easy to miss. I happened to see a sign and remembered seeing this on Trip Advisor, so we turned around and decided to give it a try. Had I not seen the reviews, I would probably not have stopped (I don't think it has the best curb appeal) and it is not in a busy location. But, I am glad we stopped to give it a try. I would probaby rate this a 4.5.. My husband thought it was the best meal of the trip and he can be a food snob, so that is why I rounded up. He ordered the conch steak with chimichurri sauce, and he thought it was very delicious. I had a taste and I agreed. I ordered a beef and mushroom lo mein dish, and I though it was good but not great. Our server was very nice, and it was obvious that he loves the food too - he told us how he wanted to work there after dining there. My girls loved the miso mushroom soup. I liked the asian fusion concept, and the fact that the menu had some different and interesting items. It is definitely worth a trip if you get tired of the same old boring restaurant menus.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere