“Excellent food, good prices for Key West” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Excellent food, good prices for Key West”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

First off, DON'T pay attention to the one bad review about this place. Paseo has great quality food & uses fresh ingredients. Nothing we ordered was bad. We even remarked on the generous portions. The grilled corn is not to be missed. Side orders were more than just "a side." Their pork sandwich was juicy and full of flavor. As for the location, yes, it is a converted gas station. So what? This is Key West & most things are eclectic. That is half the fun. The traffic did not bother me. There is some seating inside, so eat in there....or call ahead & take it back to your hotel.

Visited February 2014

“Best "fast" food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

We vacation in Key West every 6 months and never miss a stop at Paseo. They have Caribbean to go food. The corn is my favorite grilled seasoned & sprinkled with cheese. The wrapped sandwiches are varied, yummy & filling. Speaking of filling, they are in an old filling station sitting diagonal on the corner. Seating is minimal indoors & out. We usually grab our food & go to the beach or Mallory Square.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Isle of Man
“Amazingly tasty food and cheap!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

The food was great, never in my life have I had a Cuban pulled pork sandwich quite like that! Spent a few weeks after this place bombing around South America and nobody could to the sandwich the same. Its extremely cheap for what you get, can get busy, so sitting down can be an issue.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Barrie, Canada
“wonderful latin/ cuban food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Don't let the wild chickens roaming around on the street in front- this is a true gem. We stopped in for a late lunch and the food was so good and filling , we cancelled our dinner reservations at another restaurant that night. Casual, outside seating. Great for people watching . Definitely would return if we are in the area.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Defiance, Missouri
“Loved, loved , loved the food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

My husband and I visited this restaurant during our trip to Key West because it was rated #1. I can certainly see why. We both had the smokin thigh with beans and rice and I can honestly say it was one of the best meals I have ever had. The flavors were outstanding - complex and not too spicy and absolutely delicious. I told the lovely woman behind the counter that if I lived in Key West I would eat there every week. I wish I could taste everything on their menu - it was that good. I saw the reactions of everyone there as they were eating and saw they were all oohing and aahing. Don't expect a fancy restaurant or tons of seating. The emphasis is on the food and not the atmosphere. Get there early as we did to get a stool or table. Very highly recommend!!!!!