“Tastes as great as they look!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Key West, Florida
“Tastes as great as they look!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

i picked up a cupcake and some cookies for a friends birthday... they were delicious! i can't wait to have a reason to go back and try more flavors!

94% Recommend
“Island Cupcakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Wanted a little something for dessert, so we picked up a Red Velvet and a Key Lime Cupcake and they were fantastic. Easy to get too and a great way to end the day.

Binfield, United Kingdom
“Just great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Dashed in during an intense thunderstorm, and inside it was sunny! We were as excited as our children about all the colourful cupcakes under their own little domes, jars of delicious flower and starfish shaped biscuits, and we had a great coffee whilst chatting with the very friendly staff and watching some great creations being made. Lovely.

London, United Kingdom
“Cup Winners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Found this place here on TripAdvisor. Their cupcakes were phenomenal! We probably could have shared one, they're massive. But the taste: was like diving into a milk chocolate pool, and then sunbathing on a chocolate sponge lilo! Best cupcake I've ever had in the States. Bar none. We went back for seconds, but they close on Sundays so we couldn't get another one. Something which my cardiologist says wasn't such a bad thing after all. If you like cupcakes and don't mind having to loosen your belt a notch, then go!

Visited March 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Incredible Customer Service and AMAZING FLAVORS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We did tastings at a couple different bakeries in Key West, but we were completely "wowed" by Key West Cakes. From the moment we walked into the store and were engulfed by the aroma, to our onsite tasting (they provided all of the different flavor combinations for us to try, and even suggested that we try a cupcake when we asked for a different flavor), to the customer service after we booked - everything literally could not have been better. I prefer email communications, and Ava has been the kindest help to me! One of our guests is severely allergic to strawberries, and she helped me with alternate suggestions. Ava's efficiency, sense of humor and overall customer service skills are really impressive. I work in customer service myself, so I tend to be a harsh critic of other customer service employees - I would hire her in a minute!

Our wedding is next month, and I can't wait for our guests to fall in love with Key West Cakes! I would recommend them to anyone.

• Visited September 2012