“Incredible Customer Service and AMAZING FLAVORS” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Orlando, Florida
“Incredible Customer Service and AMAZING FLAVORS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We did tastings at a couple different bakeries in Key West, but we were completely "wowed" by Key West Cakes. From the moment we walked into the store and were engulfed by the aroma, to our onsite tasting (they provided all of the different flavor combinations for us to try, and even suggested that we try a cupcake when we asked for a different flavor), to the customer service after we booked - everything literally could not have been better. I prefer email communications, and Ava has been the kindest help to me! One of our guests is severely allergic to strawberries, and she helped me with alternate suggestions. Ava's efficiency, sense of humor and overall customer service skills are really impressive. I work in customer service myself, so I tend to be a harsh critic of other customer service employees - I would hire her in a minute!

Our wedding is next month, and I can't wait for our guests to fall in love with Key West Cakes! I would recommend them to anyone.

• Visited September 2012

brookfield
“All 6 were great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Both my wife and I are "dessert people" with cake being our weakness. Key West Cakes did not disappoint. We stopped in and got 6 different cupcakes for us and our grandkids. They were all fantastic! Definetly will be back on our next trip.

• Visited February 2013
Virginia
“Delish!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I had previously ordered cupcakes for my wedding in 2010 from Key West Cakes and every tropical flavor we had was yummy. My guest really enjoyed them as well. So my husband and I decided to stop in the shop during our latest visit. I picked the cannoli cupcake and the peach cupcake. They were massive and so delish!!! Can't wait to go back for more next visit!

• Visited February 2013
Orchard Park, New York
“Birthday cupcake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We found Key West Cakes on our last visit. I love the huge cupcakes with the frosting in the center. We had to get a birthday cupcake for my sister to take to the beach. Everyone is so friendly at the store. They even gave us a candle to put on top. It was hard to choose because they have so many flavors. If I lived in Key West, I would be there once or twice a week. Yum!

Visited January 2013
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Key lime ice cream was very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

The key lime flavored ice cream is tart and flavorful and not too sweet. It could have been creamer. The shop has some simple gift options, too.

Visited January 2013
pauliebakes, Owner at Key West Cakes, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for the review, but I think you have the wrong business, as we don't sell ice cream.