“If You Have A Sweet Tooth,YUMMY!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 8 Bakeries in Key West
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Key West, Florida
“If You Have A Sweet Tooth,YUMMY!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I was on a quest for a dessert ,while vacationingin KW;we were invited to a dinner party,I visited
KW Cakes and just standing there admiring these signature cupcakes,I think I gained about 10
pounds.The staff is very helpful with your selections.
I purchased keylime,red velvet,and so many different flavors.
My choice of dessert was a hit,rating better than the main entree'(which was delish)!
They were rich but very light and engaging to everyone! We had a sweet experience with all
sharing and tasting. And cupcakes tend to be trendy and hip these days!!
Undecided when you have those sweet cravings,go to KW CUPCAKES! U will go back for more!
Debbie

• Visited August 2012

Miami, Florida
“not impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I was looking forward to going to this place, i wasnt impressed. I wouldnt say the cupcakes are bad, they just were not the best..They have a variety of different flavors for you to try. I just dont think there was anything that made them good. like i alwyas say, its just my opinion..so try it for urself

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
pauliebakes, Owner at Key West Cakes, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
We are sorry you were not impressed..You happen to be one of the very few that maybe just don't like our cupcakes...Please try us again if you ever get back to Key West and let me know who you are, I would love to talk to you....thanks..Paul and Steven
Key West, Florida
“Good Stuff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I live and work in Key West and a co-worker gave my department cop cakes! From that point on I was in love with this place! Without question they have some of the best cakes in town!

Visited November 2012
North Augusta, South Carolina
“The Best Cupcakes Imaginable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I can't say enough about this place and their cupcakes. My girlfriend had the orange dreamsicle and I had the almond ganache. We both loved our sweet and tasty choices. Ava was very friendly and attentive and treated two out of towners to interesting anecdotes about Key West while we savored the heavenly desserts. If you are in town stop by for the best cupcakes around, and even if you're not do yourself a favor and make the trip. We are glad we did.

• Visited October 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
“They go out of their way to make your day.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Our son was in Key West working as a campaign volunteer and his birthday was coming up. We wanted to send him a cake to share with the folk he was working with, but were not sure of our options. So we contacted the local campaign head. He recommended Key West Cakes. I called Key West Cakes, spoke to Steven and explained what I wanted. He walked me through everything, even the surprise delivery. It could not have turned out better. My son was elated. So was I.

• Visited October 2012