“Hand made in the US!” 5 of 5 stars

Benton, Louisiana, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Hand made in the US!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Bought a Pair, good price and variety of styles. Probably should have bought more. They fixed my son-in-laws sandal that had caught on his wheel chair, they didn't charge for it! They were really busy but were so nice. Will go back if we visit again

5 attraction reviews
“Great sandal for the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Whether you buy the sandals or not, the Kino Factory is a Key West must see. As for the sandals...COMFORTABLE!

Winnipeg, Canada
22 attraction reviews
“Don't normally post about shopping...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Spent 5 days in Key West and was told about this place by Christopher from Key Lime Bike tours. My friend with whom I was travelling with wanted a souvenir from Key West and he recommended this place. I ended up purchasing 4 pairs of sandals (3 for me, 1 for the hubs) and let me tell you I get compliments galore whenever I wear them! They're also super comfy, and make for an inexpensive gift for yourself and /or a loved one. Needless to say, I loved this place.

Tampa, Florida, United States
21 attraction reviews
“MADE IN THE CONCH REPUBLIC:”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I love Kino's sandals......every visit I have a list of people that say "bring me a pair". Of course, I cant help but buy at least one more pair. Fact of the matter is, thwy never wear out!!! I just think it is so cool to purchase that you can see being made in the good old USA!

Tampa, Florida
“Buy Sandals and Barrettes ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have three pairs of custom handmade leather sandals from another shop. They are comfortable, long lasting and costly. The thought of comfortable handmade leather sandals at at a sliver of the cost sparked my interest. The price is fabulous. There is a style for everyone. They even offer some custom options EXCEPT size 11 for women. They stop at 10. (The only reason they didn't get a 5). They won't consider an extra fee for one size larger. So, I bought my daughter a pair, myself a pair of men's 11 (men's run small) and four barrettes. The men's are comfortable though a bit wide and, as I said, they run small. I wear a women's 11n and shouldn't be in a men's 11. I will purchase more for my daughter, more barrettes and maybe another pair of men's 11 for myself, lol.