“Can I have one of everything?” 3 of 5 stars

Type: Specialty Shops
Attraction Details
Dartmouth, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“Can I have one of everything?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Cheap leather sandals in every colour under the sun and I don't think any of them costs more than 20.00 a pair. They also make handbags...yes, I said handbags. If you look at the website, they do show a backpack style of handbag but there are several colours and styles of handbags that they make...and they are made of leather and also reasonably priced!

I have never bought a pair of sandals this cheap. I hear they last forever...once the snow comes and goes for good, I'm going to give them a whirl.

Visited November 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
25 attraction reviews
“Legendary sandals”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This store is well known for the famous sandals they make. The shop is really a small factory with a counter added to indulge the dozens, if not hundreds, of shoppers who stop by to purchase a pair of the legendary Kino sandals. For something so simple, they are surprisingly stylish. They also make purses and wallets. Be sure to listen to the help behind the counter when it comes to sizing, since Kino sandals don’t run according to traditional sizes. A man’s size 9 required a size 10 sandal and a size 10 needed a size 12. Who knows what that’s all about, but they know what they’re talking about. I bought a pair as a birthday present for a friend who pined for Kino sandals from the days when he lived in Miami and made quickie weekend runs to Key West. At $16, a pair of Kino sandals is not only affordable but an easy gift choice.

Visited September 2012
Tampa, Florida, United States
13 attraction reviews
“The best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Heading back to Key West and I have a list of Kino's that I have to bring back for friends and co-workers. I love this place. Made in the USA and of all places Key West says it all. The best part is the sandals seem to never wear out and I have them in all colors. A must stop when you are in the greatest town in the USA.......go "Conch Republic".

Visited August 2012
Merritt Island, Florida
17 attraction reviews
“They are hand made but so are others you buy...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

They were not anything special or great for your feet, just sandals...although it has become a "sight" to go to....always remember...."you pay for what you get!". Because they are made in the building and are reasonable it can be attractive to the average sightseerer, traveler....Both myself and my adult granddaughter felt they were not great shoes for travel or every day comfort...their appearance were just average of any sandals we had ever seen...

Visited October 2012
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
34 attraction reviews
“Love Their Sandals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Made a point of stopping here during our week in Key West. My last pair of Kino's were so comfortable, I wore them until I literally wore them out. This time I bought for myself, my husband, and my entire team back at the office. Prices generally run $12-$15 per pair. It's hit or miss regarding style and color availability. Place is a true Key West institution.

Visited October 2012