Stayed for three nights which was not enough. From the minute we checked in we fell in love with this place. The staff was super nice and the place very clean. Our room with a balcony which overlooked the pool by the Pinapple Bar was super clean and very nicely decorated. Bathroon very nice and bed really comfortable. The eniter Southernmost Resort area was just so nice to hang out at. All the pools were so relaxing and the staff was always making sure you were ok. We ate lunch twice at the cafe on the beach and it was delicious. When we told the waitress it was our anniversary she brought us a fun Mango Mimosa with two straws in it and then didn't charge us for all the other drinks we had. Took part in the "beer and wine school" they had and that was a lot of fun plus we learned some things. There was a great tanning pier over the ocean with stairs down to the water. That was so nice since the beach area was not all that great. This allowed you to get in the ocean without walking through seaweed. The resrot is located directly at the end of the main drag in town so you can walk to everything. The town of KW was awesome. It poured rain one day and it didn't stop anyone from doing anything. We went on the Conch Train Tour which was great to learn about the history of the island. We are for sure going to go back to KW and stay longer. . Next time flying to the island direct instead of flying to Miami and driving the three hours. This way we will not need a rental car at all. And the only place we will stay is the Southermost Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southernmost Hotel in the USA located on the world famous Duval Street and steps from the beach. 118 Guest Rooms, the Pineapple Pool and Bar, an adult only tranquility pool, poolside conference room, fitness center, spa services, and concierge. A member of the Southernmost Hotel Collection. Additional resort amenities include access to junior size olympic pool at Southernmost on the Beach, private tanninig pier, tanning beach and on-site activities. Come experience true luxury on Duval Street at the all new modern Southernmost Hotel. Stay in one of our freshly remodeled rooms that reflect the touch of Caribbean elegance you have been longing for. Bask in the sunshine at either of two newly refashioned pool areas. And, still be pampered with the amenities Southernmost Hotel has made its standard. The Southernmost Hotel – where stylish sophistication meets simple satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, T4B, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Southernmost Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key West Southernmost Motel
- Southernmost Hotel Key West Florida
- Southernmost Motel
- Southernmost Key West