My husband and I just came back from SMOB. As we were leaving we kept remarking that we can't wait to come back. The service here is a step above. The rooms are great. We booked a "distant oceanview" room which was on the third floor of bldg C. (Room 635) We could not have been happier. The view was not head on, but we had a really nice view. Room amenities were fairly basic, I guess, but nice. (Even had a fridge.) Beds are firm, but comfortable.
What really shines at SMOB is the staff. Everyone we came into contact with was fantastic...from the bellhop who helped us out of our taxi, to the concierge, to the activities director. Everyone here is knowledgable and helpful. We really could not have asked for more. Loved it and will be booking a return trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost on the Beach stretches out on a secluded section of the island, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. Complimenting our collection of dynamic hotels in historic Key West, Southernmost on the Beach’s private pier offers a front row seat to the Atlantic Ocean’s spectacular sunrises and winter sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Southernmost on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel