We have been home only 24 hours and are missing Southernmost on the Beach already. It was one of the best vacations ever. The hotel was immaculate and gorgeous inside and out. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The hotel pier was wonderful for early morning sunrises and late evening R&R. The beach cafe was excellent for breakfast, lunch, and dinners, but also fun for happy hour around the bar. We had 5 nights of the best sleep in the most amazingly comfortable bed. We feel very lucky that we found Southernmost online in April and that it exceeded our expectations in September!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost on the Beach stretches out on a secluded section of the island, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. Complimenting our collection of dynamic hotels in historic Key West, Southernmost on the Beach’s private pier offers a front row seat to the Atlantic Ocean’s spectacular sunrises and winter sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Southernmost on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel