It was our second stay at the hotel. We loved it the first time. It was even better the second! As mentioned in previous reviews, the staff are outstanding. We especially enjoyed all the different options we had for enjoying the day. There's the pool, the beach (you have to pay for chairs & unbrella - we never had to during our last stay), there is also a hidden spot on the west lawn where you can go. It's quieter & cooler. It is a bit of a hike to all the action on Duval but we didn't mind. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost on the Beach stretches out on a secluded section of the island, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. Complimenting our collection of dynamic hotels in historic Key West, Southernmost on the Beach’s private pier offers a front row seat to the Atlantic Ocean’s spectacular sunrises and winter sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Southernmost on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel