WE'VE returned and returned to this Hotel, the Southernmost On the Beach. Love the ocean view from the top floors of the 'new' addition. With this hotel, you get to have a BEACH vacation in Key West, where there are very few beaches. It is perfect. Sunning on the beach all day or at the pool and then you can walk 25 feet over to the tiki bar and get great food and drinks. Then head back to your lux room and get ready for a night out on Duval, get exercise walking in your 4" wedges down to the main area of Duval, stop for a frozen drink along your journey and head to the sunset celebration, then yummy seafood dinner.
OH WHY CAN't I BE THERE NOW!?!??!?!?!??!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost on the Beach stretches out on a secluded section of the island, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. Complimenting our collection of dynamic hotels in historic Key West, Southernmost on the Beach’s private pier offers a front row seat to the Atlantic Ocean’s spectacular sunrises and winter sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Southernmost on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel