We stayed in a beachfront, balcony room at Southernmost on the Beach and it was soooooo wonderful and worth the extra money. Very well-maintained hotel close to Duval but away from its craziness. The room lacks nothing. The staff was kind, pleasant, helpful, and efficient. I will always choose this hotel on our trips to the Keys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost on the Beach stretches out on a secluded section of the island, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. Complimenting our collection of dynamic hotels in historic Key West, Southernmost on the Beach’s private pier offers a front row seat to the Atlantic Ocean’s spectacular sunrises and winter sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, T4B and Hotels.com so you can book your Southernmost on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel