Booked this through Expedia and everything was excellent from check-in to check-out. Service was great there and there were plenty of activities to do. The staff was friendly, the grounds were nice and clean. We would stay here again. It's about a 30 minute walk to Mallory Square from here so at night it was quiet which we enjoyed. Only ate once at the beach cafe, for breakfast, the food was good atmosphere was really nice. Also enjoyed the beer school they do. My wife got a massage from the spa she really enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost on the Beach stretches out on a secluded section of the island, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. Complimenting our collection of dynamic hotels in historic Key West, Southernmost on the Beach’s private pier offers a front row seat to the Atlantic Ocean’s spectacular sunrises and winter sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Southernmost on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel